Translate

Sunday 19 February 2012

Shopping!

What a completely unoriginal title for this post...

I got back from California last week and my suitcase is still at the foot of my bed, waiting to be unpacked. I finally decided to do it today, but after just taking my shoes out, I've already had enough. I hate the packing, travelling and unpacking that comes with holidays. I am really tempted to leave a lot of the stuff in there ready for my next holiday which is in over a month's time. But that would be just TOO LAZY - even for me. Anyway, I thought I would take a break from the - ahem - the unpacking, and write up a quick post on a few things I picked up recently.

Jaeger black mini shorts

The sale in Jaeger in ridiculously amazing. You can pick up a real bargain from it. I picked up these shorts for £20 which were originally £100!

They were exactly what I was looking for and sit pretty well around my rotund hips. They are very short - even with black opaque tights - so they will only come out for very special occasions and with a casual top to dress it down.

Primark lace cardigan (£8)
This didn't look very nice on the hanger but I fell in love with the peachy colour and thought it would help dress up a casual outfit. I wore it to the Breakfast Club  last week over a pair of black skinny jeans and a white vest top. Blurry picture below.

Fossil Vintage Handbag
Got this little treat during my trip to California. It was about $230 but was on sale for half the price. I love the colour, I love the size but hate the fact that I accidently left a half eaten sharwama in there when I look it out last week :(

On a side note, my trip away last week was exactly what I wanted. My friends (who moved there years ago) and their friends (who I had never met before), were beyond hospitable. They are coming to visit the UK in summer and I have no idea how I will repay them back. This trip restored my faith in humankind, and I am truly glad that I have some really wonderful people in my life. I bought back loads of Almond M&Ms and Bath and Beauty products which are still in my suitcase. Once I manage to unpack, shall post the products here.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment