Translate

Saturday 26 February 2011

Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother


I might have mentioned this before, I have been dyeing and highlighting my hair nearly since I have been 14 years old. Naturally, all this has taken it's toll on the condition of my hair and I decided six months ago to chop and dye it all jet black so that I can start all over again. I am liking my black hair at the moment but may go back to being lighter in the summer. My goal at the moment is to start strengthening, and healing my damaged hair. I don't like using many products because my hair is still pretty thick and feel that most things weigh my it down. However, I am using a couple of things like moroccan oil, and I have now started incorporating the Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother into my routine now.
My hair is all pretty broken where I kept putting in highlights so at the moment, it gets a bit flyaway on the top. This stuff helps control these problems. Especially during this crazy windy weather. It claims to:

"tame frizz and defend against humidity for up to 12 hours thanks to our breakthrough plant infusion formula that creates a smooth surface on hair, protecting from heat styling."

I work in an air conditioned office where myself and my colleagues have a daily battle with Facilities team over the gusts of cold air that goes through our section. I blame this office for me being ill for nearly over three months now. This evil air conditioning also dries my skin out and makes my hair look like a mad woman by the afternoon. I have discovered that this helps keep my hair style throughout the day, so now it is definitely a staple in my hair care.
The product smells AMAZING as do all Aveda products. It smells all natural, organic and how products in salons usually smell. You know, expensive! It costs £18 for 100ml and will last you for ages I reckon as you only need a small blob through damp hair. The next day, my hair doesn't look greasy and flat either - a bonus!

They were giving out samples a couple of weeks ago in their salons, I suggest try and get one if they have any left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment