This month, I have been paired up with the lovely K from Cosmeddicted.com I asked her seven questions, here are her answers:
1) I am obsessed with getting flawless skin. Any recommendations?
Three things have really made a difference:
(1) getting enough sleep,
(2)drinking tons of water, and
(3) taking Vitamin E capsules. After 10 days of taking Vitamin E capsules, my skin and hair looked totally different!
2) How do you get rid of blemishes / acne scars?
Again, water! Also gentle exfoliation and whitening products.
3) What is your typical skin care routine like?
- wash face with cleanser
- use japanese toner on cotton to make a homemade sheet mask
- leave sheet mask on for 15 minutes - remove, apply light moisturizer
4) What beauty items do you always carry with you in your makeup bag or purse?
Oil blotting sheets and lip balm. If my bag is slightly bigger, I'll have a lipstick, lipgloss, and powder in my bag as well.
5) Do you wear sunscreen over your moisturiser but under your foundation? Does it cause any problems with keeping makeup in place when you do use the sunscreen?
I apply moisturizer, then sunscreen, then foundation. I allow enough time for my moisturizer to sink in by doing other stuff. For example, I change into my clothes after putting on moisturizer. Also, I pick a sunscreen that leaves a powdery finish.
6) How long have you been blogging for and what got you into blogging?
I just hit my 2nd blogversary a few days ago! I got into blogging after reading a lot of beauty blogs written by other Asian girls. I'm really happy that I got to know them and even meet some of them!
7. What is you favourite high end and low end make up brand?
That really depends on the product! For skin care, I love the Rohto Gokujyun line, which is super affordable in Asia. I love the Barry M Dazzle Dusts that I picked up in the UK. I love the Sleek iDivine palettes, although I hate their customer service. For mascaras, I never use high end products since drugstore products are great and I need to throw them out very 3 months anyway. My favorite is the Cover Girl Lash Blast (the original in the orange tube), but I'm enjoying the Maybelline Volume Express Colossal as well. It's hard to pick a high end favorite. I feel that products really need to deliver on their claims for me to want to shell out the money for them.
Have a peruse around her blog, its full of informative and fun stuff!