Translate

Sunday 4 April 2010

Green eye look


Last night, I went out for Dim Sum, Karaoke and then onto for some drinks and dancing (at a place I normally wouldn't have EVER considered walking into, but it wasn't my party). I finally remembered to use the bare minerals emerald green eye shadow I bought a little while back. This is what I used:
  • Bobbi brown eyeshadow in Nude: all over lid
  • Stila eyeshadow in Jade: all over lid and just above crease
  • Elf eyeshadow (in an olive colour): on crease and just above 
  • Bare minereals eyeshadow in Black Emerald: in corner, and used wet as an eyeliner on top and lower lid
  • Mac Vanilla eyeshadow: brow highlight
  • Eyelure individual lashes (three on each outer corner of eye)
Because the whole thing started in the daytime, I toned the green down a bit and then added more when we moved over in the evening for a more dramatic effect. These are the only clear pictures I could rustle up. I really need to do some research on how to take pictures of myself.
I'm really liking individual falsies at the moment. They are quite subtle and doesn't give a false effect that some strips may give.

Also, the mineral eyeshadows are not as messy to work with as I thought. I might contemplate in getting a few more soon.

I didn't know what to expect last night, but I ended up having a really lovely and fun time. Its always fun when an evening super exceeds your expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment