Last night, I went out for Dim Sum, Karaoke and then onto for some drinks and dancing (at a place I normally wouldn't have EVER considered walking into, but it wasn't my party). I finally remembered to use the bare minerals emerald green eye shadow I bought a little while back. This is what I used:
- Bobbi brown eyeshadow in Nude: all over lid
- Stila eyeshadow in Jade: all over lid and just above crease
- Elf eyeshadow (in an olive colour): on crease and just above
- Bare minereals eyeshadow in Black Emerald: in corner, and used wet as an eyeliner on top and lower lid
- Mac Vanilla eyeshadow: brow highlight
- Eyelure individual lashes (three on each outer corner of eye)
Because the whole thing started in the daytime, I toned the green down a bit and then added more when we moved over in the evening for a more dramatic effect. These are the only clear pictures I could rustle up. I really need to do some research on how to take pictures of myself.
I'm really liking individual falsies at the moment. They are quite subtle and doesn't give a false effect that some strips may give.
Also, the mineral eyeshadows are not as messy to work with as I thought. I might contemplate in getting a few more soon.
I didn't know what to expect last night, but I ended up having a really lovely and fun time. Its always fun when an evening super exceeds your expectations!