Translate

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Make up to take away

A quick post before I go away for a few days. I've been frantically packing last minute as usual. In fact, I still haven't finished, and I have people round for dinner tonight, but I felt like writing up this post. Its going to be a looong night. I thought I'd put up some pictures of what I'm taking away with me. Bear in mind, I am going away for less than a week so I feel quite ill looking at the abundance of make up that it being packed. The only consolation I give myself is that I'm going to a couple of functions whilst I am there, so.... I need more war paint? I dunno.

Anyway, so here is my main bag, as well as a small one to keep in my handbag
Here are the contents, which are crammed into a MAC makeup/brush bag
1. Nars Sheer Glow
2. Clinique city block
3. Laura Mercier primer
4. Estee Lauder concealer
5. Clinique mascara
6. MAC Studio Sculpt concealer
7. bobbi brown gel eyeliner in brown
8. MAC lipstick
9. No7 blush
10. Benefit bad gal eyeliner
11. Ruby & Mille eyelash curler
12. Small pot of shimmer powder
13. Elizabeth Arden mineral foundation
14. New Kid brow pencil
15 Shu Umera eyeshadow

In my small make up bag (which is a pencil case for £1 at Primark)
1. Body Shop blemish stick
2. Clinique mascara
3. clinique quad eyeshadow
4. bobbi brown mini eyeliner brush
5. Cargo khol pencil
6. Body Shop blotting paper
7. Clinique eyeshadow brush
8. Revlon lip gloss
9. Bare Minerals plumping lip gloss
10. No7 lip liner
11. Rimmel liquid eyeliner
12. Shu Umera blush



It doesn't finish there, here is my MAC eyeshadow palette. The larger ones are Stila.
 And lastly, my make up brushes which are mixture of E.L.F, MAC, Stila, MUFE and Sonia Kashuk
I'll take some pictures of my toiletries bag and post it up when I get back
x






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment