Translate

Saturday 15 May 2010

Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15

I had to mention this lovely little product that I got during a bonus time ages ago. This is what's left of my precious little sample size:
And this is what you would get if you bought the actual size:

The website says:
'Sheer bronzing duo protects with broad-spectrum SPF 15. Versatile formula lets you customize and build your bronze from sun kissed to suntanned. Provides a natural look all-year round. Long-wearing. Oil free. For all skin types.'
This is bloody fantastic. I am not a huge bronzer fan simply because I just don't know how to use it. But because the duo is very soft, it goes not pretty subtle. I was given the sample in 'light/medium' and I thing its perfect for me. The little angled brush it came with it (it is different to the one in this pic), glides perfectly under my cheek bones to give it a subtle definition. The lighter one is a great highlight. I just think its great to wear at daytime for a natural, glowy and healthy effect. I use the colours individually or swirl both colours together - what ever takes my fancy on the day. 


I'm especially loving it at the moment because I've still got a tan from holiday and my foundation isn't matching so well. So a quick sweep of this over my face just warms me up. 


The full size is definitely on my wish list for when the next bonus time comes around. Plus it comes with spf 15 - what more could you want??!!
£22 for full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment