Translate

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Weekend away

I just had to share with you this place I stayed over at recently. This was my bedroom - TWO floors!
Vanity Table
A gorgeous, traditional tea set

Bath tub which was so deep and wide,
behind is the walk-in shower!
Cute bathroom tumblers



The most generous bathroom sundaries I have ever seen-
I made sure they quickly went into my suitcase
incase I forgot about them!





Fresh flowers by the windowsill

I felt truly humbled and grateful to have had the opportunity to be here. I wish the reason why I was there was not that reason, but I made sure that I tried to make the most of it. This place is just lovely and beautiful. I can't describe how lovely this place was and the company I was with .... was almost perfect. I just wish I never had to come back to this crappy reality!

On a side note, I saw a big mirror in my room and thought I'd take a log of what I wore each day (daytime and evening). Alas, I only managed to take one picture at the beginning of the weekend before my camera decided to die on me. So this is all I took:

Jacket: £40 (originally £50) from Oasis - new season
Top: £5 from Primark
Skinny Jeans: £60 I think, from Whistles
Shoes: £55 from River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment