Translate

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum - The Result

Back at the end of March of this year, I picked up the 'Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting' to try out. I thought that I'd do it justice and use the whole product before I give my full opinion on it. Here is the original blog posting.
As you can see, its almost entirely empty. The whole 30ml last me over three months, and I did use it every single night and mostly in the morning as well. So onto the review.


Packaging
I am not a fan of the see-through glass is. It was a little annoying to keep my bottle in its original box, in a cupboard whenever I was not using it. This is because products like this can be damaged by sunlight so its always good to keep it in the shade. Also, my dropper did not work. I resorted to pouring the product on my hands. 


Application of the product
The smell is lovely, texture really milky and absorbed easily into my skin. The first week I used it, I loved it. My skin felt so smooth and plump. So I was really excited and started to dream about the perfect skin.


Results
Signs of brighter looking skin? Slight improvement at first but after three months, my skin just looks duller than before
Even looking skin? Slight improvement but that could also be because i've tanned quite a bit over the last month. The spot scars from three months ago are still there and the serum made no difference at all.
Even out brown spots? I added a few extra drops at my brown spots hoping to see a difference. It seemed to help brighten the recent ones that came up,  but didn't notices any difference on the ones I've had for years. Alas no. No difference whatsoever.
Overall experience? To be honest, I won't probably get this again, especially as the price is so crazy for something that seemed to work only a couple of weeks for me. I'm really disappointed as I had such high hopes. 


I'm not going to be disillusioned by the experience though. I have two more serums on my list to try out and will probably do a before and after blog post like this again.


In the meantime, if anyone has any recommendations on evening skin tone and getting rid of brown spots, I beg of you, please please let me know!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment