Translate

Saturday 10 July 2010

2: Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Purifying Peel-Off Masque

So here is the second instalment of my little experiment with Montagne Jeunesse face masks that usually go for under £1 a pack.  Here is my blog post on the 'passion peel off mask'. This review is on the 'Cucumber purifying peel-off mask'.


This is catered for normal, oily and t-zone skin. Although my skin is dry, I picked this up because my t-zone gets oily and clogged up throughout the day.


This is meant to be an anti-stress mask,and its main ingredient is cucumber.


So easy to use and it actually feels as though you are peeling away dead and dry skin. You’ll love the opaque green texture – it’s really fresh looking. After a few minutes the masque will start to dry and your face will feel tight. When completely dry you just gently peel it off and rinse your face with water to get rid of the residue. Your skin will feel instantly smoother, clearer and refreshed, it’s fabulous. This masque is great for use once a week as a skin detox.



I do like it, but the passion peel off is still my favourite so far which I find far more effective for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment