Translate

Friday 30 July 2010

'The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex








My latest purchase in my quest for even skin led me to this universally well known serum 'The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex'.

The lady at the store said it will help get rid of the acne scarring, even out skin tone and help the skin gain natural suppleness. She also said that it will help with the pesky brown spots. We'll see.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and I have to admit that I've noticed one of the scars already almost disappeared. Also, my brown spots seem to have faded a little. No effect on the uneven skin though (my problem area is around the mouth and sides of nose. I'm looking forward to finishing this up to see any results. But I am already excited at trying out one more serum before I decide on which one to stick to.





No comments:

Post a Comment